Justin Bieber is the most trending thing now in the music industry. He just released his new album “Purpose” which is at the top of the charts, not surprisingly. His album consists of 18 tracks and he also gave his fans several music videos along with it. People are loving his recently made appearances on many shows, one being The Ellen DeGeneres Show for her “Bieber Week”, also Jimmy Fallon (debuting their secret handshake), and the Today Show, performing many songs in the early morning. He will soon be performing at the 2015 American Music Awards that thousands are anticipating to watch. Bieber will be going on his “Purpose” tour starting in March of 2016 and you can get tickets now!
As Adele has had many hits back in 2011 like “Rolling in the Deep” and “Someone Like You”, she has recently made a comeback in the music industry. She released a single “Hello” that immediately broke records and is at the top of the charts. Her song sold 1,112,000 downloads within the first week it came out and Adele seems to have been responding very calmly but also happy with its major success. As being expected to be yet another great hit, Adele has her album “25” that you can buy on November 20th!
BEDTIME PLAYLIST: songs that will put you to sleep in minutes.
- “Let Her Go” by Passenger
- “Lay Me Down” by Sam Smith
- “Tranquil Forest Brook for Deep Sleep” by Nature Sounds for Sleep and Relaxation
- “Tenerife Sea” by Ed Sheeran
PARTY PLAYLIST: songs that make you want to get on the dance floor!
- “Crazy In Love” by Beyoncé
- “Hollaback Girl” by Gwen Stefani
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” by Whitney Houston
- “Gold Digger” by Kanye West (feat. Jamie Foxx)
WORKOUT PLAYLIST: songs that’ll keep you going and working hard in your workouts
- “Love Myself” by Hailee Steinfeld
- “All I Do Is Win” by DJ Khaled (feat. T-pain, Ludacris)
- “Work Hard, Play Hard” by Wiz Khalifa
- “Levels” by Nick Jonas
- “So What” by P!NK
ROAD TRIP PLAYLIST: songs that’ll help anyone have a good time on a long journey.
- “Don’t Stop Believin'” by Journey
- “Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus
- “Before he Cheats” by Carrie Underwood
- “Toes” by Zac Brown Band
POOLSIDE PLAYLIST: songs that will bring joy and a beachy vibe to your ears.
- “Chicken Fried” by Zac Brown Band
- “What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction
- “I Love It” by Icona Pop
- “California Gurls” by Katy Perry
- “Surfin’ USA” by The Beach Boys
CLASSICAL/ FORMAL DINNER PARTY PLAYLIST: songs that will bring elegance to any room.
- “Beethoven’s 5 Secrets” by The Piano Guys
- “E piu ti penso” by Andrea Bocelli and Ariana Grande
- “Feels So Good” by Chuck Mangione
- “Experience” by Ludovico Einaudi, Daniel Hope, I Virtuosi Italiani
- Kenny Chesney: It is not surprise that Chesney delivered outstanding performances throughout this summer. He sang past hit songs and songs mainly from his new album, “The Big Revival”. He was joined by other great artists to open for his concert. These include Miranda Lambert, Eric Church, Chase Rice, and Jake Owen.
- Drake: Drake sold thousands of tickets for his summer concert. Although his recent performance at the music festival “Coachella” was talked about as not being a great show, he regained popularity from his shows for his excellent concert.
- One Direction: Although One Direction lost band member Zayn Malik this past March, they still gave millions of people yet another great show. Their tour, “On the Road Again”, had a lot of thought put into it, singing over 20 songs, mostly from their album “Four” and having Icona Pop open for them.
- Nicki Minaj: Having topped the music industry charts, Nicki Minaj brought her outgoing personality and talented voice to numerous amounts of cities in the country. Her “Pinkprint” tour definitely gave thousands of fans a night to remember.
To see more of the amazing concerts this past summer, click here.
Throughout Taylor Swift’s “1989” world tour, she has featured many celebrities to join her on stage during a part in her shows. But on Saturday she welcomed Mick Jagger. The two iconic artists made a collaboration to the hit “Satisfaction”. The rock and roll hall of famer joined Swift in Nashville and brought excitement to thousands of screaming fans, creating an amazing show.